Monday, April 1, 2024

1 Apr 2024

My sister's child has learnt how to gaslight me at 4 years old.

He asked me for a spoon at dinner, and I gave him the small one. However, he asked for the big one, then I gave him the big spoon. Then my mother came in and scolded him for taking the bigger spoon - "he won't be able to handle it, and when everything gets upturned, then my father will scold him"

wow so scary 1 defeatist and 1 threatening brainwashing messages in 1 sentence.

And the child said "it's my fault, he asked for the smaller one, but I gave him the bigger one" and my mother said "yes I don't know anything."

No point for me to step in because just my 1 minute won't help to improve them.

All I wish is for another's voice to be in unison with mine.
想听更多关于我的生活吗?请收听我的《心情录音室》

No comments:

Post a Comment